Social Icons

Thursday, November 9, 2006

Barbie I Can Be... Pet Vet African-American Doll and Playset


Product Description
BARBIE I CAN BE...TM Complete Play Pet VetTime for a kitty check up! Girls can play out the role of pet vet with the Barbie I Can Be...TM doll plus have access to online content that also creates a digital destination to further "try on" the role. Code inside each package unlocks career-themed content online. Features Barbie pet vet doll, examining table with "sonogram" and a basket to place mommy cat in for her check up on the examining table. When the "sonogram" button is pushed--surprise--it rev

What make this Barbie I Can Be... Pet Vet African-American Doll and Playset stands out ? This product has special features like below


Features
  • Girls can play out the role of pet vet with themed playset and doll
  • Code inside each package unlocks career-themed content online
  • X-ray appears on sonogram by sliding a lever
  • Playset features fun sights and sounds associated with the career
  • Includes Barbie doll, examination table, sonogram, slide and bathtub and 2 kittens
Jayne : If we compare to others products, it's much better, so I'm not surprise if this product can be best seller on many giant retails like Amazon!.

Barbie I Can Be... Pet Vet African-American Doll and Playset price is ? $21.99

This is special price offered from Amazon right now. I'm afraid if this price only for limited time and units. Click for this button below to check and buy it as soon as possible before too late



Related Products
  • Barbie I Can Be Pizza Chef African-American Doll and Playset
  • Baby Alive Better Now Baby - African American
  • Barbie Fairy-Tastic Princess African-American Doll
  • Barbie I Can Be Pet Vet African American Doll
  • A New Princess (Giant Coloring Book) (Disney's The Princess and the Frog)

Product DescriptionTechnical InformationCustomer Reviews

Amazon.com: Barbie I Can Be Pet Vet African American Doll: Toys ... Barbie I Can Be Pet Vet African American Doll: Girls can play out the role of pet vet with the Barbie I Can Be ... Barbie I Can Be Teacher African-American Doll Playset . Barbie I Can Be... Pet Vet African-American Doll and Playset Barbie I Can Be... Pet Vet African-American Doll and Playset: Girls can play out the role of pet vet with themed playset and doll. Plus girls have access to online ... Barbie pet vet Dolls - Compare Prices, Read Reviews and Buy at ... Barbie I Can Be Pet Vet African American Doll: Girls can play out the role of pet vet with the Barbie I Can Be ... Pet Vet African-American Doll and Playset. Barbie Pet Vet - Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy at Nextag Pet Vet Care Center [toy], Mattel Barbie I Can Be Pet Vet Doll, Mattel Barbie I Can Be Kitty Care Vet, and more ... Pet Vet African-American Doll and Playset. barbie veterinarian in Accessories eBay Newly listed NEW BARBIE VET CENTER VETERINARIAN PUPPY BATH NIB DOLL PLAYSET. ... Newly listed NEW Barbie I Can Be Pet Vet Chihuahua ... CLUB BARBIE DOLL AFRICAN AMERICAN ... - Toys - Shopping.com $89.97 Barbie I Can Be Playset - Pet Vet Care Station + $10.49 shipping ... Pet Vet African-American Doll: Now girls can explore the role of pet vet with Barbie. Barbie I Can Be a Pizza Chef Doll Set - ShopWiki ... and Barbie I Can Be a Pancake Chef Play Set, African-American Dolls ... Barbie I Can Be Pet Vet Doll. Girls can play out there favorite dream career. "barbie pet vet" - Shopping.com $89.97 Barbie I Can Be Playset - Pet Vet Care Station + $10.49 shipping ... Pet Vet African-American Doll: Now girls can explore the role of pet vet with Barbie. Shopzilla Gift shopping for barbie i can be pet vet Barbie I Can Be Playset - Pet Vet ... Be a Barbie Pet Vet by taking care of your pet. You can hook your pet to the IV, ... Barbie I Can Be Pet Vet African American Doll: ... Shopzilla Barbie pet vet Dolls shopping - Toys & Games online Barbie I Can Be Pet Vet African American Doll: Girls can play out the role of pet vet with the Barbie I Can Be ... Pet Vet African-American Doll and Playset.

No comments:

Post a Comment